Virtuoso Contour CELLO Pad $26.95
Fits: Full 4/4, 3/4, and 1/2 size Cellos (Show Dimensions)
• The AcoustaGrip CELLO pad offers wonderful Comfort and Beautiful Design
• The AcoustaGrip CELLO pad fits full size 4/4, ¾, ½ and even some smaller size Cellos.
• The AcoustaGrip CELLO pad easily attaches with air, both on and off
• The AcoustaGrip CELLO pad fit easily in cases
• The AcoustaGrip CELLO pad protect the cello from perspiration damage and slipping
• The AcoustaGrip CELLO pad allows Cellists to feel the natural vibrations of the instrument
• The AcoustaGrip CELLO pad adds greater sound volume
• Available in different styles and colors
. . . and have numerous other benefits
The AcoustaGrip CELLO Pad fits most sizes from 1/2, 3/4 to full 4/4 size instruments. Unique and needed, there is nothing else like it in the World! The AcoustaGrip Virtuoso Contour Red features a distinctive multi-layered design with an added layer for superior moisture control that prevents slippage & instrument damage. One layer attaches simply with air to the back of your cello using micro-air technology and may be attached and reattached repeatedly.
Easily fitting inside the case, the Virtuoso Contour is a 3-layer AcoustaGrip CELLO Pad that offers ultimate Comfort and Protection against instrument damage from moisture (perspiration), fuller Sound and enhanced feel of vibrations. The beautiful design allows you to effortlessly keep your instrument firmly in place. Each layer is made of special acoustical material, delivering superior sound and ultimate comfort without skin irritation or bruising.
The Virtuoso Contour is the ultimate AcoustaGrip CELLO Pad. In addition to the many unique benefits of the other CELLO Pads, the Virtuoso Contour CELLO Pad offers an ingenious feature that creates an intensely desirable result. The Virtuoso Contour is designed with a graduated thickness, allowing you to Automatically Position the cello to allow easy and effortless access to the higher “upper positions” on all of the strings.
Dealer & Distributor inquiries welcome.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 924-9697