Prodigy Charcoal $14.95
Fits: 1/8, 1/4, and some 1/2 Size Violins & Violas (Show Dimensions)
• The AcoustaGrip Has No-Clamps that Mute the violins Sound. Clamps stop the vibrations of wood.
• The AcoustaGrip increases the Volume of Sound, adds Better Quality with more “Overtones”.
• The AcoustaGrip Is very Comfortable, Ergonomically designed and will not fall off.
• The AcoustaGrip Gives a Secure “Hold” for the violinist or violist and attaches repeatedly.
• The AcoustaGrip sticks without glue or clamps with No Damage to Varnish, Edges or Back of violin.
• The AcoustaGrip Lessens and Diminishes a musician’s Sores and Marks on their chin, neck and collarbone
• AcoustaGrip allows constant freedom, in contrast to rigid, vice like gripping shoulder rests.
• The AcoustaGrip Prodigy series violin/viola shoulder rests may be left on the violins and compress for easy & convenient storage in the violin case.
• The AcoustaGrip Prodigy Charcoal functions as an 1/8 size violin shoulder rest, a 1/4 size violin shoulder rest, or a 1/2 size violin shoulder rest.
The 2 layer design of the AcoustaGrip Prodigy Charcoal is a key feature. One layer is made from special acoustical materials, delivering enhanced sound and ultimate comfort. The other layer is unique as it attaches simply with air to the back of your instrument using micro-air technology. The Prodigy Charcoal is pictured above as an 1/8 size violin shoulder rest. Its ergonomic design sets the violin’s position at the most favored angle for sound projection and ease of performance. No more sores, marks or shoulder pain!
The Prodigy Charcoal attaches with no glues or clamps, helping to preserve and protect the quality and condition of the violin or viola. The 1697 ‘Napoleon’ Stradivarius and the 1778 ‘DeLay’ Guadagnini enjoyed AcoustaGrip for many years. Both instruments were acclaimed for their condition and set world record sales prices.
Dealer & Distributor inquiries welcome.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (310) 924-9697