Prodigy Blue $19.95
Fits: 1/8, 1/4, and some 1/2 Size Violins & Violas (Show Dimensions)
• The AcoustaGrip Has No-Clamps that Mute the violins Sound. Clamps stop the vibrations of wood.
• The AcoustaGrip increases the Volume of Sound, adds Better Quality with more “Overtones”.
• The AcoustaGrip Is very Comfortable, Ergonomically designed and will not fall off.
• The AcoustaGrip Gives a Secure “Hold” for the violinist or violist and attaches repeatedly.
• The AcoustaGrip sticks without glue or clamps with No Damage to Varnish, Edges or Back of violin.
• The AcoustaGrip Lessens and Diminishes a musician’s Sores and Marks on their chin, neck and collarbone
• AcoustaGrip allows constant freedom, in contrast to rigid, vice like gripping shoulder rests.
• The AcoustaGrip Prodigy series violin/viola shoulder rests may be left on the violins and compress for easy & convenient storage in the violin case.
• The AcoustaGrip Prodigy BLUE functions as an 1/8 size violin shoulder rest, a 1/4 size violin shoulder rest, or a 1/2 size violin shoulder rest.
Pictured above as an 1/8 size violin shoulder rest, the AcoustaGrip Prodigy BLUE protects against bruising, sores and marks on the chin, neck and collarbone and relieves shoulder pain. The Prodigy BLUE Youth Size Shoulder Rests offer 3 unique layers of acoustical material, each of a different density and responsiveness. One layer is made from a special acoustical material, delivering enhanced sound, ultimate comfort and a secure hold. Another layer attaches simply with air to the back of your instrument using micro-air technology. The Blue layer gives this Prodigy model added projection, increased resonance and allows the musician to create the maximum overtones for the violin or viola.
The ergonomic design of the Prodigy BLUE sets the violin or viola’s position at the most favored angle for ease of performance and the best sound projection. Prodigy BLUE uses no clamps or glues to stop the wood’s vibrations or damage the violin’s finish. The 1697 ‘Napoleon’ Stradivarius and the 1778 ‘DeLay’ Guadagnini enjoyed AcoustaGrip for many years. Both instruments were acclaimed for their condition and set world record sales prices.
Dealer & Distributor inquiries welcome.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (310) 924-9697