Soloist II $24.95
The Solo Artist II has the same construction as the Solo artist, but in smaller dimensions. The size is Between the Adult larger sizes and the Child Size shoulder rests, its Adults size 4/4 violins through 3/4 size violins and for those adults who desire a smaller shoulder rest. (Show Dimensions)
• The AcoustaGrip Has No-Clamps that Mute the violins Sound. Clamps stop the vibrations of wood.
• The AcoustaGrip increases the Volume of Sound, adds Better Quality with more “Overtones”.
• The AcoustaGrip Is very Comfortable, Ergonomically designed and will not fall off.
• The AcoustaGrip Gives a Secure “Hold” for the violinist or violist and attaches repeatedly.
• The AcoustaGrip sticks without glue or clamps with No Damage to Varnish, Edges or Back of violin.
• The AcoustaGrip Fits Easily in the Instrument Case and prevents the instrument from rattling
• The AcoustaGrip Lessens and Diminishes a musician’s Sores and Marks on their chin, neck and collarbone
• AcoustaGrip allows constant freedom, no rigid, vice like gripping to the violin.
The Soloist II violin/viola shoulder rests offer 3 unique layers of acoustical material, each of a different density and responsiveness. One layer is made from special acoustical material, delivering enhanced sound, ultimate comfort and a secure hold while protecting against bruising, sores and marks on your chin, neck and collarbone and relieving shoulder pain. Another layer attaches simply with air to the back of your instrument using micro-air technology. The White Layer gives the Soloist II violin shoulder rest added projection, increased resonance and allows the musician to create the maximum overtones for the Violin or Viola.
The Soloist II’s Ergonomic design sets the violin or viola’s position at the most favored angle for ease of performance and the best sound projection. The Soloist II uses no clamps or glues that would stop the wood’s vibrations or damage the violin’s finish. The 1697 ‘Napoleon’ Stradivarius and the 1778 ‘DeLay’ Guadagnini enjoyed AcoustaGrip for many years. Both instruments were acclaimed for their condition and set world record sales prices.
Dealer & Distributor inquiries welcome.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (310) 924-9697