Concert Master Thick $16.50
Fits: 4/4 Full, 3/4 and most 1/2 size violins & violas (Show Dimensions)
• The AcoustaGrip Has No-Clamps that Mute the violins Sound. Clamps stop the vibrations of wood.
• The AcoustaGrip increases the Volume of Sound, adds Better Quality with more “Overtones”.
• The AcoustaGrip Is very Comfortable, Ergonomically designed and will not fall off.
• The AcoustaGrip Gives a Secure “Hold” for the violinist or violist and attaches repeatedly.
• The AcoustaGrip sticks without glue or clamps with No Damage to Varnish, Edges or Back of violin.
• The AcoustaGrip Fits Easily in the Instrument Case and prevents the instrument from rattling
• The AcoustaGrip Lessens and Diminishes a musician’s Sores and Marks on their chin, neck and collarbone
• AcoustaGrip allows constant freedom, no rigid, vice like gripping to the violin.
The 2 layer design of the AcoustaGrip Concert Master Thick violin & viola shoulder rest features an added 1/2″ of thickness for individuals with longer necks or those who prefer more padding. One layer is made from special acoustical materials, delivering enhanced sound and ultimate comfort. The other layer is unique as it attaches simply with air to the back of your instrument using micro-air technology. The Concert Master Thick is ergonomically designed and sets the violin’s position at the most favored angle for sound projection and ease of performance. No more sores, marks or shoulder pain!
The Concert Master Thick attaches with no glues or clamps and helps to preserve and protect the quality and condition of the violin or viola. The 1697 ‘Napoleon’ Stradivarius and the 1778 ‘DeLay’ Guadagnini enjoyed AcoustaGrip for many years. Both instruments were acclaimed for their condition and set world record sales prices.
Dealer & Distributor inquiries welcome.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (310) 924-9697