AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rests
The makers of AcoustaGrip violin/viola shoulder rests, the most in demand and fastest selling shoulder rests worldwide presents AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rests. Totally innovative, unique and beautifully designed, many believe AcoustaGrip CELLO may become a standard for cellists… This is AcoustaGrip CELLO.
AcoustaGrip CELLO are Manufactured to the highest standards of Quality and Made in the USA.
During our extensive Beta Testing, Performers and Artists as well as Teachers and Students all agreed it is is a miraculous product for the cello. One said, “I have been waiting for this product my whole life as a Cellist.”
- The AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest offers wonderful Comfort and Beautiful Design
- The AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest fits full size 4/4, 3/4, 1/2 and even some smaller size Cellos.
- The AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest easily attaches with air, both on and off
- The AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest fits easily in cases
- The AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest protects the cello from perspiration damage and slipping
- The AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest allows Cellists to feel the natural vibrations of the instrument
- The AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest adds greater sound volume
- The AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest comes in different styles and colors and has numerous other benefits…
The First Chair is a 2-layer economy priced AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest. It offers all of the benefits listed above: Comfort, Protection against Instrument damage from moisture (perspiration), fuller Sound and enhanced feel of vibrations. The beautiful design of the First Chair allows you to effortlessly keep your instrument firmly in place.
The Maestro has an added 3rd layer. In addition to all the features above, the 3rd layer has increased moisture absorbency and offers enhanced comfort. The Maestro CELLO Chest Rest (White) and the Virtuoso CELLO Chest Rest (Red) are the same except for their color, offering the cellist their individual preference.
The Virtuoso also has an added 3rd layer. In addition to all of the features above, and the others listed, this 3rd layer has increased moisture absorbency and offers enhanced comfort. Again, the only difference between the Virtuoso CELLO Chest Rest (Red) and the Maestro CELLO Chest Rest (White) is their color, allowing the cellist to choose their individual preference.
The Virtuoso Contour is the ultimate AcoustaGrip CELLO Chest Rest. In addition to the many unique benefits of the other CELLO Chest Rests, the Virtuoso Contour CELLO Chest Rest offers an ingenious feature that creates an intensely desirable result. The Virtuoso Contour is designed with a graduated thickness, allowing you to Automatically Position the cello to allow easy and effortless access to the higher “upper positions” on all of the strings.